Dr. Justin’s educational path took him from Oregon, to New Mexico State University where he graduated as a Crimson Scholar. After college, he moved to South Florida for dental school where he attended Nova Southeastern University. After obtaining his Doctorate in Dental Medicine, he knew that he wanted to further his knowledge in the unique dental health needs of children.
Dr. Justin moved back to the west coast to further his skills in pediatric dental care at the University of Southern California. He completed his pediatric dental residency at the Children's Hospital of Los Angeles (CHLA), the number one children's hospital in California. While working for USC and CHLA, he specialized in the unique dental needs of infants, children, and adolescents.
While at USC, he also focused on vast studies of child psychology, growth and development, management of oral-facial trauma, and sedation, while making it a priority to volunteer and educate young aspiring dentists.
Upon completion of his residency, Dr. Justin moved to Valencia, California and began working under Dr. Dean's mentorship. Dr. Justin has been working in beautiful Valencia as of 2016, and looks forward to further becoming entrenched as a community member in such a friendly and welcoming area.
In 2018 Dr. Justin furthered his accreditation by becoming a Board Certified Pediatric Dentist. As a Diplomate for the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, Dr. Justin strives to better his pediatric dental and medical knowledge daily with reading and advanced training.
- (2015) Graduated Dental School - Justin Berman received his doctorate in Medicine Dentistry from Nova Southeastern University
- (2017) Completed Pediatric Residency - Dr. Justin Berman completed his pediatric dental residency at the Children's Hospital of Los Angeles and was accepted to become Board Certified by the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- (2018) Became Board Certified - Dr. Justin Berman passed his Pediatric Dental Boards. To become board certified, a pediatric dentist has their credentials verified and successfully completes voluntary examinations to demonstrates specialized knowledge and skill.
- (2019) Opened SCV Pediatric Dentistry - Dr. Justin Berman passed his Pediatric Dental Boards. To become board certified, a pediatric dentist has their credentials verified and successfully completes voluntary examinations to demonstrates specialized knowledge and skill.
Why Choose Dr. Justin
- Dr. Justin is board certified, making him a specialist in this subject
- Dr. Justin works well with children of all ages. He has a special ability to help even the most nervous children relax and enjoy their dental experience!
- Dr. Justin makes it easy for kids to understand and learn