Dr. Justin’s educational journey has taken him on an exciting path, starting in Oregon and leading to New Mexico State University, where he proudly graduated as a Crimson Scholar. Following his college adventures, he headed to sunny South Florida for dental school at Nova Southeastern University, earning his Doctorate in Dental Medicine.
Driven by a desire to specialize in the unique dental health needs of children, Dr. Justin returned to the West Coast to enhance his skills at the University of Southern California (FIGHT ON!). His dedication led him to complete his pediatric dental residency at the renowned Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles (CHLA), California’s number one children’s hospital. During his time with USC and CHLA, he honed his expertise in the distinct dental needs of infants, children, and adolescents.
Dr. Justin delved into extensive studies at USC, focusing on child psychology, growth and development, oral-facial trauma management, and sedation. Committed to giving back, he made it a priority to volunteer and educate aspiring young dentists.
After completing his residency, Dr. Justin made Santa Clarita his home and began working under the mentorship of Dr. Dean. Since 2016, he has enjoyed being a part of the beautiful Santa Clarita community, embracing its friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
In 2018, Dr. Justin achieved Board Certification as a Pediatric Dentist, becoming a Diplomate for the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. In that same year, Dr. Justin traveled across the US for specialized training in tongue and lip tie releases. Driven by a passion for continuous improvement, he dedicates himself to daily learning through reading and advanced training.
- (2015) Graduated Dental School – Justin Berman received his doctorate in Medicine Dentistry from Nova Southeastern University
- (2017) Completed Pediatric Residency – Dr. Justin Berman completed his pediatric dental residency at the Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles and was accepted to become Board Certified by the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- (2018) Became Board Certified – Dr. Justin Berman passed his Pediatric Dental Boards. To become board-certified, a pediatric dentist has their credentials verified and successfully complete voluntary examinations to demonstrate specialized knowledge and skill.
- (2019) Opened SCV Pediatric Dentistry – Dr. Justin Berman passed his Pediatric Dental Boards. To become board-certified, a pediatric dentist has their credentials verified and successfully complete voluntary examinations to demonstrate specialized knowledge and skill.
Why Choose Dr. Justin
- Dr. Justin is board certified, making him a specialist in this subject
- Dr. Justin works well with children of all ages. He has a special ability to help even the most nervous children relax and enjoy their dental experience!
- Dr. Justin makes it easy for kids to understand and learn