Valencia Teeth Cleaning Services For Kids
Providing Expert Pediatric Dentistry
Our team at SCV Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics values preventative dental care rather than needing to fix them when problems arise. At each cleaning appointment, we will focus on cavity prevention through teaching healthy oral hygiene habits specifically designed to keep your child’s teeth, gums, and mouth healthy and disease-free. Each cleaning consists of more than just making those teeth looking nice and shiny!
How Often Should My Child Visit The Dentist?
It is recommended that you should have a professional dental cleaning and examination at least every six months. Preventative care is essential for maintaining a bright and healthy smile.
Don’t wait until it’s too late! Start your child on the path towards a healthy, strong, and beautiful smile at SCV Pediatric Dentistry. Call (661) 215-6655 to schedule an appointment for a Valencia teeth cleaning today!
During cleanings visits we provide:
- Dental check-ups: Visiting us for regular check-ups at least twice a year allows us to catch any problems and treat them as soon as possible.
- Dental cleanings: Dental cleanings take place alongside of check-ups and are key to keeping smiles sparkling, plaque free and maintain gum health.
- Fluoride: This naturally occurring mineral strengthens tooth enamel and fights against cavities. The application of fluoride in the office can reduce cavities by 75%!
- Oral health education: This involves teaching your child how to properly brush and floss with proven techniques, as well as teaching them about proper nutrition and dietary habits.
- Digital X-Rays : We provide digital X-rays, with up to 90% less radiation compared to traditional dental X-rays. We base the need to take X-rays on the individual need of each child.
- And more!
How Should My Child Care for Their Teeth in Between Visits?
The following steps should be taken in order to help your child maintain a bright and healthy smile:
- Brushing at least twice a day, preferably using a toothbrush with soft bristles
- Flossing regularly
- Use a dentist-recommended toothpaste
- Maintaining a diet that includes healthy, low-sugar snacks
Amazing With My Son- Christine C.
Best Pediatric Dentist Ever- Bridget G.
So Kind & Understanding- Crystal C.
We Love it Here!- Jazmin A.
Doctors & Staff are Amazing- Araba B.
Board Certified Pediatric Dentist
Family Friendly Doctors & Staff
Comfortable Office with Little to No Wait Time
Services Available in Spanish
Free Braces or Invisalign Consultation