Our Dental Services
The Many Ways We Help Children Smile
Are you looking for a pediatric dentist in Valencia with a comfortable office and little to no wait time? Then turn to SCV Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics for top-tier care.
Our Valencia pediatric dental services include:
- Exams & Cleanings: Twice-yearly checkups are recommended for children to catch any problems before they require more extensive treatment. We also offer fluoride applications to help reduce cavities by up to 75%! During these appointments, you can expect us to answer your concerns as a parent, while at the same time providing oral health education to your little one. There’s no need to fear X-rays and the possibility of radiation exposure with digital X-rays. The radiation emitted by digital X-rays is virtually negligible, and less than 10% of that compared to traditional dental X-rays.
- Restorative dentistry: Our goal at our office is always to take a preventative approach, but unfortunately, oral health problems may crop up. When issues such as tooth decay or gum disease afflict your child, we can help repair it and protect their teeth from further damage, with crowns, nerve treatment, extractions, white composite fillings, and more.
- Tongue and lip tie treatment: A tongue and/or lip tie prevents a baby from being able to nurse adequately and can result in malnutrition and affect the bond between mother and child. Not to worry, we can help release the ties so you can enjoy your baby and feed them as nature intended.
- Emergency pediatric dentistry: While play is necessary and encouraged for children, it can result in dental emergencies requiring the treatment of severe tooth decay or damaged teeth that require immediate restoration. This may be the case to address pain symptoms or to soothe a child’s anxiety after a rough and tumble accident affecting their teeth.
- Sedation dentistry: Even with the most compassionate care, children may still fear the sights and sounds of the dentist, which is entirely normal. We can meet your child’s needs while providing soothing nitrous oxide gas (“laughing gas”), which provides an anxiety-free experience. The sedation quickly wears off once your child’s treatment is complete.
- Special needs dental services: Special needs children are treated at our pediatric dental office, and we provide a 100% accessible office for children and/or their guardians affected by mobility impairments. We also help children with intellectual disabilities.
- Traditional braces: Parents looking to straighten their child’s teeth don’t need to go to a separate office for orthodontics. We provide all services under one roof! A great-looking, straight, bright and white smile has a positive impact on children and provides additional social or academic opportunities, but it isn’t all about looks. Properly aligned teeth help children bite, chew, clean their teeth, and speak more effectively.
- Invisalign for kids: Many teens are good candidates for Invisalign, as are many patients who have primary or permanent teeth. The custom-molded, virtually invisible trays are perfect for teens, who may not want to undergo braces treatment.
- And much more!
Amazing With My Son- Christine C.
Best Pediatric Dentist Ever- Bridget G.
So Kind & Understanding- Crystal C.
We Love it Here!- Jazmin A.
Doctors & Staff are Amazing- Araba B.
Board Certified Pediatric Dentist
Family Friendly Doctors & Staff
Comfortable Office with Little to No Wait Time
Services Available in Spanish
Free Braces or Invisalign Consultation