Dr. Kristine grew up in sunny Southern California and is a "Brujan" - she‘s half UCLA
Bruin through her undergraduate degree in Psychobiology and half USC Trojan with her degree as a Doctor in Dental Surgery. She graduated at the top of her class and was inducted into Omicron Kappa Upsilon, a prestigious national dental honor society inviting only the top 12% of graduating dental students.
With a passion for further education, she completed an additional year long hospital residency at UCLA where she trained with anesthesiologists, oral surgeons, and her colleagues in the medical community for advanced training in treating patients with special needs. She also trained at the Children's Hospital of Los Angeles, where she worked under the mentorship of Dr. Justin who saw her gift for working with children and encouraged her to specialize in pediatrics.
Dr. Kristine went on to Yale for an additional two years to become a specialist in pediatric dentistry. She is specialty trained in prevention, development, trauma, sedation, and the comprehensive dental treatment of children and adolescents.
Dr. Kristine cannot wait to see you and your family here at SCV Pediatric Dentistry! She enjoys making the dental office a warm and welcoming place for you and your children to feel comfortable and cared for as we work together to create healthy, beautiful smiles!
- (2012-2016) Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of Southern California
- (2016-2017) General Practice Residency at University of California, Los Angeles Ronald Reagan Hospital and at Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles
- (2017-2019) Pediatric Specialty training at Yale New Haven Hospital, also practiced in private practice as a general dentist
- (2019-present) Dr Kristine began working at SCV Pediatric Dentistry and loves her staff, patients, and families!
Why Choose Dr. Kristine
- Dr. Kristine’s kind and caring approach makes families feel welcome and comfortable at the dentist!
- Dr. Kristine has advanced training in treating babies, children, adolescents, and patients with special needs
- Dr. Kristine has a conservative treatment approach to treating dental disease and helps families implement home plans to prevent decay